Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Jeremy & Amber's Wedding

It's funny how things in your life work out sometimes! I worked with this beautiful brides sister at a design firm what seems like a million years ago! It was such a pleasant surprise to get an e-mail from Amber about her and Jeremy's upcoming nuptials! After meeting these two in person I had a good feeling about how awesome and laid back this wedding was going to be! The setting for the reception was at the Bride's home. I was giddy when I saw all the DIY crafts her mom had made for the wedding! Thanks so much to the Walls family for making me feel right at home during the entire wedding! 


Loved this super cute Salon www.starsalonstyle.com 
Marisa and Kayla were awesome!



The Bride's mom made the bar!!!!!

































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers