Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

James and Jenny Korb's Wedding

Gosh I don't even know where to start this blog post! I met Jenny and James though a mutual friend last year and we have had so much fun together shooting their engagement photos and I even attended Jenny's bachelorette Party in Nashville! 

I love when my clients turn into really good friends!! 
Jenny and her bridesmaids got ready at her parents house so that she could get photos taken with her dog... I was way too excited about that! 
(I'm a crazy dog lover)

Jenny and James thank you so much for having me be part of your special day your love for one another showed in every photo and 
made my job simple.



  • Reception:Atlanta National Golf Club
    DJ:Complete Music
    Photo booth:Southern Nights Photo Booth
    Cater: Atlanta National
    Cake:Natasha McConnell 
    Tuxes: men's warehouse 
    Bridesmaid dresses: David's bridal 
    Brides Dress: Kelly's closet 
    Flowers:Full Bloom Design 
    Hair: Amy Hubbs with Sublime Hair
    Second shooter: Allie Harrison http://www.abhfinephotography.com






























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers