Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Chicago day trip with the parents!



Day Trippin with my Parents

Spent a day doing the sight seeing thing with my mom and dad! Its fun traveling with them they take care of all the adult stuff like getting tickets, knowing which train to get on, asking strangers for directions and I get to just have fun and take lots of photos =)

 We took a great tour on the river of all of Chicago's AMAZING architecture!!!! I took way toooo many photos and I think all our necks were a little sore from looking up for so long! Our boat tour guide was very informative and even treated us to a fun song on his harmonica! After that we visited the bean which is always fun for taking photos! Thanks Mom and Dad for taking me on vacation trips even though I'm old now ;) 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers