Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Bell themed Bridal Shower



It was a bell ringing time at my bridal shower! I feel so blessed to be loved and showered by so many amazing women! 

 Thanks so much for my mom for asking the neighbors if we could pick some peony's and for making multiple costco, walmart and target runs with me looking for an easier way to make sugar cookies ;). Thanks so much to my bridesmaid Michelle and friend Jessica for making some amazing (pin worthy eats). Thanks to my twin Layna for hosting, crafting and just making everything more perfect then I could have imagined! I am also thankful she let me in on the creative process and let me help craft.YAY my favorite! 

Thanks to all that attended for your presence, thoughtful gifts and cards and for adding to my wonderful collection of bells! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers