Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Paper Source Workshop

Being the thrifty and crafty bride that I am I decided to design and make our wedding invitations!!I knew the style and design I wanted I just didn’t know how or where to start! That’s where Paper Source came in and saved the day!


I signed up for one of their weekend wedding workshops at the Lenox location and boy was I glad I did. The private store tour was a great learning experience that introduced me to all that Paper Source has to offer. My favorite thing I learned was how to use their embossing heat tool with the Versa Pad clear ink pad and Ranger Embossing Powder.


Our instructor Breyana was so helpful and very patient while showing us how to use paper sources specialty paper and tools to make the perfect invite! We are excited to get started and can’t wait to see our vision come to life using Paper Sources tools!


BONUS:
Customers will receive a coupon for 10% off purchases after every workshop! (Discounts cannot be used in combination with other discounts or with custom orders.)
 Book your workshop here:


Shop my favorites at http://www.paper-source.com














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers