Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Priya's 40th Birthday extravaganza.

ex·trav·a·gan·za
ikˌstravəˈganzə/
noun
  1. an elaborate and spectacular entertainment or production.
    "an extravaganza of dance in many forms"





While looking for an adjective to describe Priya's 40th I came across extravaganza. I think this pretty much describes this incredible birthday party. This family knows how to have fun and throw amazing parties!! I have known Priya for 3 years and in this time I have grown close to not only her family but her friends. What a special group of people Priya surrounds herself with. There wasn't a dry eye during speeches of what an incredible daughter, sister, cousin, mother and friend Priya is. I loved that the party was a birthday brunch  at 103 West that not only catered to adults but to the kids as well.Another party go-er kiddingly asked me "who throws a dance party at brunch" 
we both looked at each other and said Priya does!! 
Thanks so much for choosing Jnelly Photography to capture this wonderful event! 
Cheers to 40!!!!













1 comment:

Followers