Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Maiya's aquatic 6th Birthday Party at the Georgia Aquarium


Mermaids and Fishes down under the sea are happily singing, 
"Happy 6th Birthday to Me!"

What an amazing party this was!! I'm sure all will remember seeing the whale sharks and watching the fantastic dolphin show! I think I was just as excited to attend this Birthday as I was to capture it! Thanks to Priya and Gerald for choosing Jnelly Photography to capture your birthday girls big day!


Maiya:
Happy 6th Birthday to my favorite mermaid! It seems like just yesterday I was putting you in your crib for a nap now you are well on your way to becoming a wonderful little lady! I am so blessed to know you and be able to share these wonderful moments in your life with you! Happy Birthday!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers