Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Aaron & Felicia Almanza Wedding



I was so excited when Felicia and Aaron asked me to be their wedding photographer! Felicia is my cousin and even though we haven't spent much time together my only memories are putting on a fashion show wearing thrift store clothes from Aunt Gert and more recently staying at her place in Chicago and obsessing over her cats. I knew this would be an amazing wedding. 
I met Aaron for the first time at the rehearsal dinner I could see why Felicia choose this fella. Tall dark and handsome and he was excited about being a father to her cats ;) After watching these two interact with each other and watching a rather hilarious video involving shower caps I could see the love they have for one another!! 
The wedding day was PERFECT and I mean PERFECT! It was a rather balmy day for April outside Chicago. The sun was shining and the flowers were blooming! The officiant was Felicia's brother who had everyone in tears with his words. I can't say enough about how special this day was for everyone involved I am so very honored to be able to capture it!

Harpist/vocalist: Misty Burr

Cookies: Speculaas Holland American Bakery
Caterer : Refined Dining http://www.refined-dining.com/



Our Grandmothers gloves 

A special prayer from the ladies 


A phone call from a guest who couldn't make it meant the world.



A uninvited guest =)






 Aaron & Felicia: 
Thanks so much for choosing Jnelly Photography to capture your special day!
 I'm so glad I was a part of it doing what I love! 

More of this cute couple playing in Lake Michigan coming soon....















2 comments:

  1. Stunning work! You really captured the magic of this perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Awesome!!! SO fun to see you there and be a part of this special day for Feli!! Love you girl! ~Holly P.

    ReplyDelete

Followers