Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Introducing Baxter!


Ohhh baxter. You are such a character. I love you cute cropped tail that I instantly wanted to put a pair of sunglasses on, the sweet white spots on your muzzle and your love for birds! Baxter is certainly loved by his mom and dad read more about Baxter's story here on my friend Michelle's awesome blog 
(She is a much better writer then me) ;) 

Baxter is a perfect pup for this adventureous couple! I photographed M&B's e-session in San Fran and was delighted to capture their new family of three on my visit to Denver! 

M&B are always up for a hiking adventure. Green Mountain is basically right in their front yard! I tried my best to keep up with you guys and not think dog tracks were mountain lion footprints or that a pack of coyotes were going to get us! I'm sort of a southern city girl now =) 

I had the best time climbing up and down Green Mountain the three of you!! 

I am so happy for my friends and their new pup! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers